The Stay-at-Home order is in place until June 2, 2021, as the province continues to deal with the impacts of COVID-19.
Stay-At-Home means you are only allowed to gather indoors or outdoors with anyone you live with, and limit close contact to only members of your household (the people you live with). If you live alone, you can have close contact with only one other household.
Stay-At-Home means do not travel outside your region unless absolutely necessary. You should only go out for necessities, such as:
- the grocery store or pharmacy
- health care services (including getting vaccinated)
- outdoor exercise or walking pets in your community
- work that cannot be done remotely
- child care
Stay-At-Home means outdoor recreational amenities are closed, including outdoor sports facilities and multi-use fields:
· golf courses
· baseball diamonds
· soccer fields
· tennis, platform tennis, table tennis and pickleball courts
· basketball courts
· BMX parks
· skate parks
· portions of parks or recreational areas containing outdoor fitness equipment
· picnic sites and picnic tables
Stay-At-Home means parks and recreational areas, including benches, playgrounds, play structures, play equipment, and off-leash dog parks are open as long as two metres physical distancing can be maintained.
Stay-At-Home means seasonal campgrounds and campsites can only be made available for trailers and recreational vehicles that are used by individuals who are in need of housing or permitted to be there by the terms of a full season contract.
Stay-At Home means marinas and boat launches are closed, except for:
· repairing or servicing boats
· placing boats in the water to be secured to dock
· enables access to residence or other property, to support government operations or services, or for the transportation of items by commercial barges
· operating a restaurant for takeout or delivery
Stay-At-Home means outdoor garden centres, plant nurseries and indoor greenhouses may open for in-person shopping, with limited hours, at a maximum capacity of 25%
Stay-At-Home means restaurants, bars and other food and drink establishments are only open for take-out, drive-through and delivery. All indoor and outdoor dining is closed.
Stay-At-Home means garage sales and yard sales are not permitted.
Read O. Reg. 82/20 for details.