FIFTY-FOUR new cases have been reported in the past 24 hours in Grey Bruce.
New cases will no longer be reported by municipality, but are available in the municipal graphs at the end of the daily report.
Also note that new cases reported are not an accurate representation of caseloads in the community due to recent changes in testing in Ontario and only represent those that are eligible to be tested. Total confirmed cases to date appear to be 4,765.
· 245 active cases
· 4488 resolved cases
· 13 confirmed local active cases hospitalized in Grey Bruce due to COVID-19
· 2 confirmed case from Grey Bruce is hospitalized outside of Grey Bruce due to COVID-19
· 19 deaths in Grey Bruce
· +1 death related to a Grey Bruce resident that acquired the infection and was treated outside of Grey Bruce
· +7 deaths related to Grey Bruce residents that acquired the infection in Grey Bruce however passed away outside of Grey Bruce
· Local and Provincial data may not align as cases with unconfirmed cause of death are not included above but are included in the Provincial data.
· 228 cases reported in health care workers; reports health care workers living in Grey Bruce and working both in and outside Grey Bruce
- 1 Facility in COVID-19 outbreak reported in Hospitals Grey Bruce Health Services – Owen Sound Site
- 10 Facilities in COVID-19 outbreak reported in Long-Term Care/Retirement Homes – Rockwood Terrace Long Term Care – Durham; Pinecrest Manor – Lucknow; Errinrung Retirement & Nursing Home –Thornbury; McVean Lodge – Hanover; R-Villa Retirement Living – Ripley; Parkview Manor – Chesley; Mapleview Long-Term Care Home – Owen Sound; Lee Manor – Owen Sound; Grey Gables – Markdale; Maple Court Villa – Walkerton
Provincial COVID-19 Data – https://covid-19.ontario.ca/data
Resolved and Active Cases by Municipality
For larger view, Click on Image