SEVEN new cases have been reported in the past 24 hours in Grey Bruce (2–Blue Mountains, 1–Arran Elderslie, 1–Brockton, 1–Chatsworth, 1–Kincardine, 1–Saugeen Shores) bringing the total confirmed cases to date to 2,283.
· 22 active cases
· 101 active high-risk contacts
· 2235 resolved cases
· 2 confirmed local active cases hospitalized in Grey Bruce due to COVID-19
– 1 case hospitalized outside of Grey Bruce
· 14 deaths in Grey Bruce
· +1 death related to a Grey Bruce resident that acquired the infection and was treated outside of Grey Bruce
· +7 deaths related to Grey Bruce residents that acquired the infection in Grey Bruce however passed away outside of Grey Bruce
· Local and Provincial data may not align as cases with unconfirmed cause of death are not included above but are included in the Provincial data.
· 119 cases reported in health care workers; reports health care workers living in Grey Bruce and working both in and outside Grey Bruce
For larger view, Click on Image
Resolved and Active Cases by Municipality